Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Booklocker is Publishing my Book! You'll Be Able to Buy a Copy in Six Weeks!

July 1, 15 Tamuz 5767

NEWSFLASH!

The publisher of my two novels will soon bring my nonfiction book for helping people in medical crisis to the public. Booklocker (situated in Maine, USA) expects to have my book available for purchase six weeks from now.

As soon as the book is ready, I will post a hotlink URL to my publisher's order page at this blog. Then, you can be one of the first people to buy my book. All you'll need is a credit card.

“It’s MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need to: A Life Book for Drying Your Tears and Coping with a Medical Challenge” will also be available by special order through bookstores, and eventually stocked on the shelves of select stores.

You can spend the end of summer learning, perhaps sharing, techniques for coping with medical crises. And, no joke, you can prepare for the winter gift-giving season by purchasing extra copies for loved ones, friends and colleagues. Now that advance preparation can do a lot for peace of mind!

All the best, Yojeved


No comments: