Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The BHRT World Summit-- Audio Internet Seminar

18 Nisan 5768


Whew, that's some lo-o-o-ng message I posted the other day. Here's a brief recap of the main points from a doctor I know to be superior in his field (I've interviewed his clients!) and one of the resources listed in my popular book about coping with medical crises:


The BHRT World Summit-- Audio Internet Seminar

BUILDS YOUR PRACTICE May 14th-29th


Doctor, invite your patients to the seminar (they can tell others to listen in, too). This is the first seminar done for the public with topics for everyone.


All Attendees get:

Free: One year Life Extension Magazine
subscription

Free: E-books about bio-identical hormones,
charts, diagrams

Free: PDF download on the status of
bio-identical testosterone



DOCTORS/HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS who want to share this educational opportunity with your patients/clients via email, CLICK HERE.

GENERAL PUBLIC: To view the topics and to register for non-doctors, please CLICK HERE.


See you at the Summit,




Joel Yaffa, MD
Chairman BHRT World Summit
118 Merion Way
Hainesport, NJ 08036
845-943-2051
***


Suffering with a Medical Crisis?
Been there, done that, wrote a book about it,
and going forward into the future

Want to learn many more can-do healing/coping strategies? Then read, benefit from, and tell others about It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To.

BUY someone a copy of It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To.

Order it in book stores anywhere if it’s not on the shelves.
It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To
can be shipped worldwide.
Specialty editions are available for large organizations.

SAVE on large orders of It's MY Crisis!


To your good health,

Yojeved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

4 comments:

World internet summit said...

Thanks for the link there

Loose weight Quick said...

Thanks alot for the information

Auto 1 said...

Hi,

nice blog thanks

Nissan 4x4 said...

You gotta love free information