Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Monday, April 28, 2008

Miracle Alert!


22 Nisan 5768


Stay tuned for an update about another miracle associated with my book. Readers of It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To are reporting quite unusual coping/recovery results. I plan to share some of those stories with you soon.

If you have a heart-warming story to share about how It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To helped you or a loved one to cope with a medical crisis or challenge, please send it to
giveretgolani@gmail.com with your permission to post the story on my blog.

I look forward to sharing smiles with you!

~*~*~*~

Suffering with a Medical Crisis?

Been there, done that, wrote a book about it, and going forward into the future.

Want to learn many more can-do healing/coping strategies?
Then read, benefit from, and tell others about
It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To.

Buy someone a copy of
It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To.

Order it in book stores anywhere
if it's not on the shelves.

It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To
can be shipped worldwide.

Specialty editions are available for large organizations.

SAVE on large orders of It's MY Crisis!

To your good health,

Yojeved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life.

No comments: