Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Go Green!





B'SD

20 Av 5768

Sounds like a cheer, right? Go Green, though, is good advice.

My schedule is filled with callers and in-office clients seeking my advice on how they can heal with natural dieting and lifestyle practices. According to this Gallup Poll MORE AMERICANS STRUGGLING THAN SIX MONTHS AGO, the phenomenon should be no surprise.

It's a BIG switch from the days when people scoffed at natural lifestyle practices, assuming only that odd people ate pesticide-free produce, sugar-free snacks and pure water, juice or tea. Maybe the failing American economy has at least one blessing in it: forcing people to eat healthier fare so they can avoid high hospital bills that they can't afford!


America's mainstream media and international information sources are filling with ever-more information about how the simple life is better for your body.

BUY MY BOOK to get some terrific tips on improving your health. Body and soul can benefit when you do!



OH- THANK YOU for voting to raise my book's ranking in the polls at the Musella Brain Tumor Research Foundation site.


Keep clicking on the 10 next to my book's title - so I can reach the Amazon.com topspot to tell my Natural Healing story to the world.



To your good health,

Yocheved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life


No comments: