Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A TOXIC Seafood Warning

B'SD

2 Av 5770


Readers, my book and blog repeatedly warn you that eating fish can be troublesome. They might hold parasites, worms and chemical loads you can't even pronounce. Watch this video and learn some facts:





Need some guidance about how to deal with that?




I included relevant information in It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry If I Need To: EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge before the online video above went "live."





EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge. The iPhone-friendly E-book remains ahead of the curve. There's nothing else like it on the book market.



Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.





No comments: