18 Av 5770
Readers, I've been under a hectic schedule lately and apologize for not appearing on your monitors yesterday. Here are two suggestions for coping with my occasional absences:
1. Join me at my NEW Facebook page (the old one became messy afer silly people filled it with fake farms, fake money, fake gifts and TONS of ads): The No-nonsense Information-Sharing EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge on Facebook page :^ )
2. Buy a copy or two of
The E-book is organized for easy access to information YOU need.
* Formatted to resemble an open print book with two side-by side pages for smooth reading, the fonts are easy on your eyes.
* You can buy more than one copy for home PCs, iPhones, the office etc.
* Instant Access! E-books arrive upon purchase instead of making you wait at home for lost mail, on long post-office lines, and during bothersome trips on busy roads.
* Easy to use. Your PC's "Find" feature can locate the text you need in a hurry. Print books make you search and search...
* Transportability. You can take the E-book wherever you go, with your iPhones and laptops. You could point out some paragraphs to your doctors!
It's even ecologically safe. Not one tree was cut down to prepare EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.
Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.