Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

How to Help Recent Victims of Terrorism: Breaking News

B'SD

9
Nisan 5771

Many hearts are quite sad & heavy as
one of my neighbors suffers from a terrorist attack on the Jewish children in a schoolbus. Terrorists fired an anti-tank missile at them.

The consequences are horrific, ungodly evil.


I'm praying around the clock with people around the world for BIG miracles. Please join us.
I recommend Psalms (tehilim in Hebrew), especially number 20, 91 and 103. I posted a picture of number 20 below.

If you wish to help the Viflic family to better cope with the huge medical bills involved in the effort to save their son's life, see
EMERGENCY Fund to Help Terror Victim Daniel Viflic.



BUY E-book
EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge at Booklocker TODAY!


Among other things, it teaches you how to stop hating life and other people.



Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.

Face Your Future with Optimism.



No comments: