Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

All Systems GO for the Refua Radio Show and...

B'SD


8 Shvat 5772


I spent yesterday working on the Shvat 19/February 12 launch of the Refua Radio Show. Healing music has been loaded into the files I plan to use in helping you and other listeners to "Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity and to Face Your Future with Optimism."


My graphic designer has created terrific visual messages for inspiring you to do just that.


Here are some of the thoughts I'll be sharing on the show:


Disabled? Sick? Scared? Carl Jung taught that "I am not what happened to me. I am what I choose to become."

Learn how to make that mindset yours, no matter how or what you've suffered. 


Read

EMPOWER Yourself TODAY. Discover how easy it can be to improve your health, save money and feel safer than before.

Medical and mental health experts who've praised the book on the cover and in their offices are sure you'll enjoy the results at  
http://booklocker.com/books/3067.html







Buy the E-book or print edition today for a brighter today and tomorrow: Click on the words EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge



Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.



No comments: