Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Thursday, February 23, 2012

DIETERS Beware of a New Weight-loss Drug!!!!!!!!!!

B'SD


30 Shvat 5772


The news just hit my monitor minutes ago: Weight-loss drug Qnexa now has FDA approval. But doctors are alarmed about possible heart problems! See MedPage Today, in the upper left corner (click that bothersome subscription notice off your screen). 



When you want a safe, proven to be effective way to lose weight, limit your intake of food and increase your level of activity. The idea is to burn more calories than you swallowed. If you have trouble limiting what and how much you eat, read EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge (YES - dieting is covered in there, too) and scroll around this blog for excellent weight-loss tips. 


And do increase the amount of water you drink. That flushes fat and toxins out of your body. 

Want an EZ Shmeezy calorie-burning tip?


As I wait for links to work, while listening to online content or when my PC is booting up, I lift weights! They sit near my desk for that very purpose. No flabby arms for me. Just toned muscle and burned calories, even though I use a computer often in my business day. Try it and feel the fat fading away...



Buy the E-book or print edition for a slimmer, stronger you TODAY: Click on the words EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.

Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.


No comments: