Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Have Some Purim Fun!



B'SD


5 Adar 5772


The headlines are hard to take. The Hormuz Straits are shaping up as a possible setting for World War 4 (I believe that WW3 has been going on throughout the Intifada years).


I believe that indulging in healthy humor can help humanity to cope with fear, pain and uncertainty. So...


Friends and I worked together to launch some Purim fun at http://purimparodypaper.com/index.html (we're still uploading content). Adar is a month of miracles. We look forward to MANY!



(shhhh!!! don't tell anyone 
I'm behind 
this Purim project and mask!)

One more thing: I'm learning of people panicking at threats against Israel and a rumor about Purim. So I ask everyone to remember: A) Rabbi Frand's Tisha B'Av video about resolving problems with people so you can protect Israel B) Hussein's Scud Missile War on Israel ended on Purim and C) This is the time to focus on the 3 lines after the aleinu prayer in Jewish prayer books/sidurim: Fear not sudden terror, Conspiracies will be annulled, and H' is with us - we'll endure and be rescued!


oh - 1 more thing: Be nicer than usual. Can't hurt!





Buy the E-book or print edition of 
EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge today. Name the medical challenge or disability. It's loaded with laughter to lighten your mind and heart. 

Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.



No comments: