Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Thursday, May 24, 2007

To be rooted is perhaps the most important and least recognized need of the human soul. Simone Weil

Thursday May 24, 7 Sivan 5767

Praises are pouring in from people (including publishers!) who've read the pre-publication manuscript or who know about what I've written. Be part of the excitement. Dedicate a page or half-page in my book to someone you love. Sponsor the entire book and speed up publishing history. These folks are looking forward to it:

You're the best and true example of what the combination of the deep will to survive and the right methods to heal can accomplish... watching you heal has been like watching a flower open in time lapse photography... may you continue to grow from strength to strength. Lots of Love, Shoshanna, Israel

Kol HaKavod (more power to you), Yocheved. Tatiana Goldfrad, Israel

This is definitely a work that is much needed not only by suffering individuals but non-suffering as well. My commendations to you! Jerald Epstein, Florida USA

I have no doubt that anything you write will sell, and sell well. [It's MY Crisis and I'll Cry If I Need To] is a very effective “how to” book for someone who is extremely ill. The non-nonsense tone is very refreshing. Yaacov Peterseil, Pitspopany/Devora/Simcha Publishing





No comments: