Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Cover Art

June 13, 27 Sivan 5767

The cover art for my book was designed by artist Miriam Greenberg. It is one of the paintings in her portfolio. Entitled "Compassion," it's a perfect name that exemplifies the purpose of my book.

Numerous quotes from famous people throughout the centuries and from around the world are sprinkled throughout my manuscript. Those quotes evoke humor, happiness, hope and compassion for my readers. Anyone going through a medical crisis needs all of that.

The non-specific coloration of the arms reaching to each other demonstrates that my book is not limited to one part of the human population. The spiritual content in my text is universal. The psychological coping mechanisms portrayed in the chapters of "It's MY Crisis and I'll Cry if I Need To" are safe, sound and practical can-do strategies.

No matter who you are, no matter the diagnosis: if you or a loved one are facing a medical challenge/crisis, my book addresses your needs in a forthright, pro-active manner. By reading my book and following its suggestions, you and/or your loved one can become pro-active in promoting a dignified, productive response to the many challenges of your medical crisis.

Stay tuned. I expect to be announcing the release date for my book in the coming weeks.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

To me it is extremely beautiful that the cover art for this book symbolizes what is actually a hallmark of Yocheved Golani's character. Specifically, though Yocheved is a devout Jew, she consistently respects the thoughts and beliefs of any other person who behaves with decency towards others. One of the hands in the cover art could be thought of as Yocheved's, and the other that of any person in medical crisis who can take inspiration through the book to spend the crisis truly living, rather than dying. That's what Yocheved herself did, and, as she wanted to share the positive sides of her experiences with whomever they might help, this book bears testimony to her feeling for humanity. May she . . . and everybody who needs this book . . . live to a ripe old age with much joy and good health.

Anonymous said...

I look forward to reading more of Yocheved's writing. She has shown herself to be an excellent writer with her previous works and I am sure this will be just as gripping!

Lenny