Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Monday, June 4, 2007

Picture Perfect

June 4, 18 Sivan 5767

My prospective publisher's jaw dropped, then curved into a smile as he looked over the photos going into my book. Colorful, diverse and emotionally evocative, the full-color photographs illustrate points made throughout my text.

The publication process is tedious with lots attention paid to details. I'm easing my energy levels with occasional trips around the country and time spent with friends.

My June 28 speaking engagement is getting ever closer. I hope to see you at Jerualem's Orthodox Union Center. Bring a camera and maybe we'll take another picture!



No comments: