Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Friday, December 7, 2007

Clowning Around in the Patient's Room


27 Kislev 5768

It's My Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To holds contact information about Compassionate Clown Alley and Dr. Neal Goldberg in the book's Resources section. Find out why both are wonderful to have near a sick person. Read: Alternative Medicine: Clowning It Up at Hospitals

UPDATE: Here's contact information for buying a Hanuka (Chanuka, spell it as you wish) menora that blind persons can light by themselves: milbat@netvision.net.il. Call the Israel office at +972.3.530.3739 for more information. Sorry, I do not have an online photo to show you.

Learn more about MILBAT's innovative technologies for the disabled in my book It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To: A Life Book that Helps You to Dry Your Tears and to Cope with a Medical Challenge.
***

CHANUKA’S Gonna be HERE One More Week!!!!! Spread more cheer when you buy someone a copy of It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To at http://www.blogger.com/

Order it in book stores if it’s not on the shelves. It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To can be shipped worldwide. Specialty editions are available for large organizations.

Booksellers, save on large quantities of It's MY Crisis!
https://secure.booklocker.com/booklocker/wholesale/order.php

Wishing you a happier, healthier holiday season,

Yocheved Golani

Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life.


No comments: