Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Keratoconus Contact Lens

4 Tevet 5768

Keratoconus is the problem of a bulging cornea. It disturbs vision and it's difficult to treat. Dry Eye and some other visual problems can be resolved to some extent with a rather newish invention that also improves vision for people with Keratoconus.

The Boston Foundation for Sight created the Boston Scleral Lens Prosthetic Device. It’s a contact lens for people with unusual eye health problems. A nifty solution for people who have not found anything else that helps them to see better, the Scleral Lens can be a great help. See http://www.bostonsight.org/ for more information.

Buy It's My Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To. Learn how to cope with the world and emotions of illness in many helpful ways.


The Xmas and Kwanzaa shopping seasons are in high gear! Spread the warmth of the holidays far into the future when you give someone a copy of It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To http://www.booklocker.com/books/3067.html

Order it in book stores anywhere if it’s not on the shelves. It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To can be shipped worldwide. Specialty editions are available for large organizations.


Booksellers save on large orders of It's MY Crisis!https://secure.booklocker.com/booklocker/wholesale/order.php

To your good health,

Yojeved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life.


No comments: