Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Doctor Will Save You Now...

B'SD

It's so maddening to hear some flunky announce that "The doctor is not in right now..." when you are suffering. You just want to throw the phone or a tantrum at them!

Calm down. Some medical professionals have ears as wonderful as their hearts. I have a terrific story to share with you:


WOW. Some story, huh?


Read my book and learn how to talk so YOUR doctor (and nurses) can listen better to YOU!

To your good health,

Yocheved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

No comments: