Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Thursday, November 6, 2008

A Simple Way to Calm Down...




B'SD


8 Mar-Cheshvan 5769



I meet with many upset people in my line of work (I do Self-Help Coaching, remember). They desperately need to calm down and to think clearly so that they can cope with a serious, possibly life-threatening medical situation.

I use the techniques I'm trained in, and a sense of compassion. I know the feeling of fear and sadness. Even panic. I can relate to the rush of jumbled thoughts in someone's frightened, angry mind.

And I know how to stop the sense of stress fast.

One of my favorite calming techniques is to read. I recommend soothing reading materials in my book. I also recommend CDs and tapes recorded by professional speakers, actors and actresses so that someone with impaired vision can benefit from knowledge and amusement, or both!


The RESOURCES section in It's My Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To: A Life Book that Helps You to Dry Your Tears and to Cope with a Medical Challenge lists suggested reading and listening materials. Many of those items have won awards.

Find out what to get from your local library or book store when you order It's My Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To today!




To your good health,

Yojeved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

No comments: