Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Hear Me on the Air! What's Gonna Happen in 2009? Or Before...?

B'SD

22 Mar-Cheshvan 5769



Late in Israel's afternoon yesterday, I was interviewed about my book on the Arutz 7 "Judean Eve" show with Eve Harow. We had to make do with a mere 15-minute timeslot about an hour or so after the show began, but I managed to speak of some essential ideas. Listen in by clicking
INR, then click on LISTEN NOW.





On to another topic:

Stuff happens. Some of it affects our health and welfare. I tend to be concerned about the winter holiday season because so many defenseless shoppers and vacationers fill easily targeted areas.



Today's post is a simple plea: Please. Be careful out there.

To your good health,

Yojeved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life


No comments: