Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Friday, November 5, 2010

Prostate Cancer Screening Controversy

B'SD

28 Cheshvan 5771


Here's something to tide you over my possible absence from future updates: This news item is relevant to my previous blogpost below. I hope you'll pray with me for a beneficial solution to a perplexing health problem:




Need affordable solutions no matter what you're facing in your medical life? Read E-book EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.

Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.

No comments: