Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Thursday, May 17, 2012

The Patient Checks Up!

B'SD


25 Iyar 5772


An unexpected bunch of things happened as I was preparing for minor surgery yesterday. For some reason I could not readily fathom, the surgical team wanted oodles of brand new information about me. So off I went back to my personal doctors' office for blood tests, EKG, blood pressure check and a weigh-in.


Hospital doctors eagerly awaited the results in order to reschedule me for outpatient surgery.


The envelope, please...





No surprise at my end of the information-sharing effort. I check out as years younger than I am.

Want to recover from sort of devastating medical or disability experience in your life? Or a loved one's? 

Find out what I've done and how you can mimic that effort in EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.




It's quite a bargain. The book lowers your level of stress and is loaded with information to cut your medical costs. Buy it from Booklocker. Click on I'm EMPOWERing Myself Today




Yes, I'm feeling quite upbeat today. Hat tip: GOD!

Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.





No comments: