Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Stand By for Updates!

B'SD


11 Iyar 5772


Israel has been wracked with recent hack attacks on Internet servers, disrupting my ability to update this blog. I lose connectivity mid-post.


I'm waiting for others to correct the problems so I can spend adequate time updating this blog and you about helpful information for ill and disabled people.


Stand by for updates. I'm confident that all will be well after the weekend.


Meanwhile, here's one of my older online articles: Appreciating Health Care from Both Sides of the Bedrail


Ready to help yourself to feel and manage better in your healthcare efforts - even lower the costs? Read EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge





Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.






No comments: