Save your sanity, time & money!

You need to know how to meet your medical and/or mental health needs NOW. You're struggling to survive moment by moment. And you need your dignity.


You're rushing to appointments (the ones you remembered) and/or wondering which treatment to use. Meanwhile, your costs are rising, your needs are changing and you hardly know how to make sense of what to do first, second and later. What about the emotions boiling inside you? How can you calm down with all that's going on?

A former medical coder and medical writer, I've been in your position. I survived a life-threatening emergency with information only a person with my professional experience would know: How to find medical innovators, medical experts and charitable organizations willing to pay part or all of an applicant's specific medical costs, who has software to simplify medical appointment scheduling, a sensible list of items to pack for hospital stays, and more.

I knew that I'd pulled through because of my ability to connect with resources I needed. I knew that most patients lack that knowledge. I decided to provide it, to minimize your suffering.

I believe in empowering terrified, confused and unhappy people with dire diagnoses. I believe that patients should not suffer insults to their dignity in medical settings. I provide information that can help you to manage your problems better, maybe to end them, in the book.

Calm down. Organize your life better. You just might get your grin back.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Catching UP When You Feel Life has Left You Behind

B'SD


9 Sivan 5772


A journalist as well as an author, my schedule is filled with several complicated projects. One of them was not contracted for. It was a recent conversation with friends over a dinner together.


Those friends informed me of people suffering medical problems and all the emotional and financial costs that tend to go with them. We sighed together. I then named the pages of




that held solutions for the specified problems. As promised, I met with one of the affected individuals to offer some words of comfort and direction. Several days and book sales later, a grateful parent thanked me for having written the book: "Yocheved, now I feel like I'm catching up after I felt like life had  left me and my family behind." 


I'm still crying over the privilege of having been able to help yet another person struggling with medical, mental health or disability issues.






EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge at http://booklocker.com/books/3067.html


Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism. .


No comments: