Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Stand By for Updates

B'SD




23/24 Iyar 5772


I'm not sure how much online time I'll be sharing after tomorrow. I'm scheduled for outpatient surgery and I'll need time to heal for a few days. If you don't hear from me, know that I'll be reading print materials, chatting with people face to face or sitting in my lovely garden to soak up healing sun rays, pretty sights and honeysuckle perfume. Ahh...






Why am I in so little pain and not even flustered over impending medical care? I read EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge! Buy it from Booklocker at  http://booklocker.com/books/3067.html.


Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.



No comments: