17 Adar, 5773
Whew, I've been busy advocating for and otherwise assisting some people in very serious medical distress. I'm a bit tired from the efforts.
The toughest cases are the people who did not heed the good medical advice they received before contacting me, plus people who've read EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge but failed to learn from it.
You know the joke about "If you can't figure out how to assemble that whatever-it-is on your third or fourth try, then read the directions"?
Some folks laugh, then forget the life lesson involved. It happens to all of us.
If we're lucky, we eventually realize our error, slap our foreheads and exclaim "Hey, I knew that! OK, now I'll... (fill in the blank as necessary)."
Care to share a life lesson with the wider world? Make a comment below this blogpost. Let me know:
- Why you don't (or didn't) feel better despite having learned what to do to minimize or to prevent your problem.
- How are you repairing the problem now?
- If you took action some time ago, what did you to minimize or to end the problem?
- What advice or insight would you like to share with readers of this blog?
- What was the funniest part of your medical healing adventure?
No need to humiliate yourself publicly: All I ask is that you share a lighthearted look at how life can be lived much more easily with a bit of good sense ;^ D
Buy the E-book or print edition today for a solid sense of direction for feeling and doing better! Click on the words EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.
Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism.
Read the directions your medical professionals gave to you. And keep re-reading EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge!
Both of them can dramatically reduce your emotional, physical and financial suffering.