Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Something Special in American Food

B'SD

1 Adar, 5773

[Feb 13 2012 - I'm pleased to let you know that this blogpost was shared at http://paper.li/GoodBlogPosts46/1318465543]

Sorry for my silence last week. This blog was hit by several hacking efforts and it took a while to clean things up. I had not intended to abandon you or to leave you wondering "What's going on?"

Let's get back to health.

This lesson in this TEDTalk video can probably save your life and/or the quality of your life. I recommend that you watch it to the end, then watch it again.


 

Want to learn another lesson on what pure foods can do for human health?  

The food chain has been sullied around the world. Even if we move to a different country, we take the effects of those health-compromising chemicals along.

Read all about how becoming an organic vegetarian restored my sight after I'd been blinded and doctors lost hope of helping me to ever see again after a benign brain tumor had crushed my optic nerves. 

They thought I was nuts. Then the doctors began to realize that that something was helping me to recover sight. GOD was certainly among those details ;^ D

I've been invited to interact with students at a neuro-rehab ophthalmology clinic next semester. My eyewear prescription has fallen many times in the past 7.5 years! Future doctors want to know why, and how they can help other people with the problems I'm overcoming.




The EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge book clues in readers how to help themselves physically, spiritually, emotionally and financially. Read it today!




Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism.

Start your own healing team! 


 

No comments: