Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Thursday, September 20, 2018

Fasting Made EZ, 1-2-3!

B'SD

11 Tishrei, 5779

I'm grateful that the numerous attempts at terror attacks - like this one - conducted throughout Israel during Yom Kipur, did not succeed.

My fast went easily. I am prone to telling curious people that someone who eats whole foods/organic meals tends to do quite well with a fast. Our bodies are packed with nutrients that prevent us from feeling poorly. It's the folks filled with commercially processed junk who sicken or faint during Yom Kipur.

I have a lot of work to catch up with today, as a journalist, so I'll make today's blogpost a bit easy on myself with a copy of this recent facebook message:


Yocheved Golani shared a memory.
Want to find out of the box solutions to your medical and mental health issues? Find charitable organizations around the world ready to pay some or all of an applicant's specific medical bills? I have a book that you should read.




Read it yourself and find out about some very easy solutions to perplexing health problems! Enjoy the "Get Your Grin Back" BONUS when you laugh out loud at some of the paragraphs with funny stories and insights.

Buy the E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge





Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism.

Fill your reading time with worthwhile material.

No comments: