11 Tamuz 5769
Accidental drug overdoses dominate news headlines these days. One such overdose almost cost the life of my friend's child recently.
During a playdate at someone's home, the visiting child saw some colorful candy on a table. Or so he thought.
He swallowed a pretty capsule, then told his friends' mommy what he'd done.
The reality is that he'd swallowed prescription drugs. I prefer not to mention which type so that you won't make assumptions later in this post.
Emergency phone conversations between the two mommies, a Poison Control Center and the affected child's pediatrician resulted in... you're gonna raise your eyebrows over this one...
Because the Poison Control people and the pediatrician had prescribed an organic foodist's home remedy for ridding the body of toxins: Bentonite Clay. I happen to keep that item in my cupboards.
You can learn about the wonders of natural body detoxification from air pollution, chemically treated foods and drugs in "It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To." It saved my life in a way you'll find astounding. And I had never messed around with drugs to begin with!
Readers, the child I've written about could have died if the items he'd swallowed had been lethal. LOCK UP every medication in your home or office.
I pray you'll never face a gut-wrenching situation such as that mom, child and I did the other day. But if you're looking at lots of pills and other medications in your life, and you prefer to focus on improving your health, I know doctors and mental health professionals who recommend reading something that really IS "A Life Book that Helps You to Dry Your Tears and to Cope with a Medical Challenge."
It can clean up your heart, mind and body. Doctors tell you so on the back cover ;^ )
Click on I'm Buying Yocheved's Book and Doing What She Did to Improve Her Health, Too.
To your health,
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life