Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Monday, July 6, 2009

Panic for a Day, Prevail for a Lifetime

B'SD

15 Tamuz 5769


I just got off the air with psychiatrist Dr. Abraham Stern at the Rusty Mike Radio Show. We discussed "Dealing with the Absurd."

A medical shock is about as absurd as life gets.

Our lives are not centered on emergencies! We've done our best to prevent them.

Well, some of us have ;^ )

The rest of us are
catching up with the class.

Since my medical crisis began with an immediate need for brain surgery, I'd like to share a special coping mechanism with you.

Here's a PDF'ed Handbook for caregivers of anyone who's had brain surgery. It was created by UCSF, University of California at San Francisco.
Click on Caregiver's Handbook.

And if you appreciate that,
you're gonna LOVE




It teaches you how to:

Lose Bad Moods

Put things in Perspective

Feel Happy (yep, even when you're sick)

Access Necessary Medical Care and even...

How to Buy Medical Equipment
- including medicine and appliances! -
at discounted prices.



Click on I'm Buying Yocheved's Book NOW!

OH! One more thing: Dr. Stern applauded my approach to coping with medical crises. You're gonna find out how when you read "It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To: A Life Book that Helps You to Dry Your Tears and to Cope with a Medical Challenge."


To your good health,

Yocheved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

No comments: