Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tweet Polling Time!

B'SD



29 Tamuz 5769



Twitter is one heck of a helpful resource for lots of people with many interests. Join the fun by taking my
Tweet Poll.



Click here, too:
I'm Buying "It's My Crisis!" So I can Stop Crying and Cope with My Medical Challenge Too!


Learn to laugh again. And how to dry your tears.

Read the book and cope with that medical challenge.

Yocheved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

No comments: