Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Sunday, September 27, 2009

A Culinary and Literary Delight for Diabetics - and It's NOT a Cookbook!

B'SD


9 Tishrei 5770



In his book The Heart of Healing," cardiologist Dr. Dean Ornish wonders,
"How did we get to point in medicine where interventions such as radioactive stents, cornonary angioplasty, and bypass surgery are considered conventional, whereas eating vegetables, walking, meditating, and participating in support groups are considered radical?"


You're probably reading this blog in search of solutions to medical problems or ways to prevent them.

Have you been wondering whether or not to buy It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry If I Need To: EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge? Here's a good reason you should own it:

Packed with nutritional information for coping with and healing from various ailments, the text gently helps you to improve your diet so you'll experience better health.

Here's a delicious idea: This American Diabetes Association update supports the science and suggestions about diet in EMPOWER Yourself, telling the world that a low-fat vegan diet can improve lipid and glycemic control in diabetics BETTER than a standard diet will.

If you want a simpler version of the evidence with a little eye candy,
read here.

Yes, uncomplicated food,
available at your local grocer,
is real medicine!

My medical team became simply shocked at my vastly improved health after I began a vegetarian diet - and I'm not even diabetic! I recovered my sight after being blinded by a brain tumor and told by vision experts that I'd be blind forever.

Then I wrote a book to help YOU to
cope with your medical situation.

At $8.95, it's a LOT less expensive than
the procedures Dr. Ornish describes above.

And effective.

Read the margin of this blog for
words of praise by medical experts for

Power up your daily performance and health with dietary compliance for your body and your mind - no matter what medical problem you're facing!
Live life conventionally, in a far more normal manner than radical medical intervention allows. BUY




TODAY!


EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.

Yocheved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

No comments: