3 Tamuz, 5773
Patients and disability advocates worldwide are making their complicated way through medical reforms, unaffordable healthcare acts and denials of care. And worse.
Doctors are either leaving their professions or innovating them.
to protect their health.
One way they do it is by reading
- Dr. Judith Guedalia Head of Neuropsychiatry at Shaarei Zedek Hospital,
- Addiction Rehabilitation professional Rabbi Dr. Avraham Twerski,
- psychologist Dr. Lisa Aiken,
- Dr. Al Musella of the Musella Brain Tumor Research and Information Foundation
- New York University Associate Professor Shiela Strauss, PhD
- Medical ethicist Dr. Daniel Eisenberg
Buy the book that clergy of different faiths plus medical and mental health professionals recommend: It’s MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry If I Need To: EMPOWERYourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.
BIG Healthcare benefits are dead or dying, sometimes hard to secure.
Buy the E-book or print edition today. Click on the words EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.
Face Your Medical Problems - or someone else's - with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.
Find out what those medical and mental health professionals, plus the readers who bought it, like about the book.