Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Alive Inside - Looking at the People with Alzheimer's Disease

B'SD

14 Tamuz, 575

One of the treasures in my life are my friends. I've cherished lifelong friendships and newer ones that make me a better person for having interacted with specific people. They are blessings to me.

One of those blessings is Miriam Green, a writer, blogger, neighbor and administrator of a highly effective social organization.

Miriam's mother has Alzheimer's Disease.  Loving daughter that she is, Miriam brings us on her journey of spiritual and individual growth by letting us peek into her life and her mom's at the Lost Kitchen blog.

Miriam gave me explicit permission to share her newest facebook update today. I strongly suggest that you click on it to improve your simple decency, sense of compassion and spiritual worth:


If you want to watch a movie about Alzheimer's, make it this one.

I want to tell you about an amazing must-see documentary called, “Alive Inside,” that shows how music can reawaken Alzheimer’s patients at almost every stage ...
THELOSTKICHEN.ORG
Like   Comment   



If the link above did not work for you, please click on the words Alive Inside.





Learn about other kinds of inner improvement. Buy the E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge





Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism.

Fill your soul with dignity. It's good for everyone around you.

No comments: