Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

How Do YOU Want to Spend Eternity?

B'SD

6 Av, 5775

I'm busy finessing the start of new employment, my social life and my thoughts about a very sad day on the calendar, Tisha B'Av, aka the 9th of Av, which begins in a few days.

Headlines are enough to give any sensible person nightmares. And summertime heat seems to provoke more bickering than usual about that. 

So, rather than share medical news or other thoughts, I want to share two thought-provoking and calming posters I've found online:







Spirituality is about becoming a more refined,
better person than you were before;
A person who helps to build the world,
not destroy it.

Please let me know what you think of the ideas above in the comments section below.





Buy the E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge





Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism.

Fill your life with meaning. As the book advises, the alternative to coping is worse.

No comments: