Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Preparing for FUN!

B'SD

15 Tamuz, 5775

I'm preparing to present and to sell some of my craft items at a community picnic, this afternoon and evening. I've spent time on last-minute touches all morning.

Look for the photos I plan to take later on. 

Meanwhile, please leave your comments about various blogposts in the comment section. I'd like to hear from the many people who visit this blog every Israeli morning, and from the rest of you visitingg throughout the day. I can see from statistics that some of you keep coming back several times on the same day (hello France, Greece, Norway, UK, Hungary and USA) on given days.

 



Buy the E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge





Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism.

Feel free to communicate with me.

No comments: