Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Putting Breast Mammography into Perspective

B'SD

21 Tamuz, 5775

I tend to prepare a blogpost when the content might prove valuable to my readers. Sometimes this blog goes silent, and it is not updated for a while. I prefer not to chatter nonsense nor to repeat myself, let alone to annoy you.

Today's message comes from my heart, on many levels.

This exchange took place at one of my 2 facebook pages, and was initiated by a reader of the EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge book:


Yocheved Golani something you have been saying for some time...


(Updates with comment from study author Charles Harding throughout story.) By Reuters Staff (Reuters Health) - Breast cancer screenings may not lead to fewer...
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
Like   Comment   


I'd appreciate your feedback on the above.

Re-read every word above in case you missed some subtleties.




Need ideas to help you to think creatively and productively about a medical situation? Buy the E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge





Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism.

Fill your life with verified information, not suppositions.

No comments: