Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Low-Dose Naltrexone Helps People with Multiple Sclerosis!

B'SD

28/29 Elul, 5777

BIG news in the medical world: A BREAKTHROUGH!

W.O.W.!

How does LDN work for multiple sclerosis (MS)? Drs. Zagon & McLaughlin show that LDN restores MS patients’ production of the natural endorphin, OGF.
LDNSCIENCE.ORG

LikeShow more reactions
Comment

I'll be back on the blog as of Monday. I'm about to focus on lots of inner and outer preparations for Rosh HaShana. Lots of organic, vegan, macrobiotic cooking is on my present schedule so I can share the results with guests over the 3-day holiday/Shabbat time.

I wish all the world a healthier, happier, sweeter year in 5778.





Buy the E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge





Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism.

Fill your plate with nourishing food.

No comments: