Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

You've Survived 100% of Your WORST Days

B'SD

22 Elul, 5777

I'm back from my break and it was wonderful.

I managed to celebrate a highly spiritual and emotionally satisfying wedding with close friends whose child is now married, met with one of my bosses for a long, interesting conversation about pending innovations in my medical journalism, and enjoyed other activities while supervising the video I've been preparing to share with you.

The video was made into two somewhat different versions. My videographer and I are still deciding which version to release. Both have merits, and we have to choose which video to use. It's part of the professional process.

Meanwhile, I'm interested in your reaction to this "You've Survived 100% of Your WORST Days" opportunity:



If you're interested in sharing your story about coping with a mental health issue of some sort (addiction, thought, mood or personality disorder, depression, distress at some event or situation) - or someone else's story, and you're willing to speak with me about that for an "As told to" feature story that educates the public, please PM me.
I can keep your real name out of the article, and use a fictional name. What must be real is the issue you're facing, and the events you describe to me.
Let's partner to give the wider world a reality check!
The article(s) will appear at https://www.e-counseling.com/



The Web's #1 resource for guidance on E-counseling services and mental health. Take the first steps towards living a better life.
E-COUNSELING.COM


All of us wonder how and if we'll survive the challenges before us. Sometimes we're shocked to realize that we did.

Yes, our thinking is affected by our experiences (that's how we become wiser over time), and so are our emotions.

That can make us wiser, stronger, and able to help other people. The process takes time, trial and error until we get things right.

In the EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge print and E- book, there's a passage that talks about Making a Motivational Motto for your survival plan. I ask people to use their insights and a sense of humor with that effort. The one I came up with for some of my clients this week is "You've Survived 100% of Your WORST Days - work with that."


http://www.booklocker.com/p/books/3067.html?s=TrackingCode


Ready to communicate with me by phone, E-mail, and otherwise about how You've Survived 100% of Your WORST Days - and what you can teach to the rest of us about that?

Let me know in the comment area below this blogpost.




Build resilience. Read the E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge





Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism.

Fill your life with self-respect in thought and action. 

No comments: