Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Thursday, September 14, 2017

Boost Your Mental Health in One Reading!

B'SD

23 Elul, 5777

I've been so busy meeting journalism deadlines, and with a BIG goal in mind!

Please go to E-Counseling.com and share the articles that can help the people in your life.

I work hard to interview experts, to do necessary research in books and other publications. I am well aware of many painful, frustrating and confusing mental health issues that affect the wider world.

I'm doing what I can to keep you as healthy as possible in body and mind.





Buy the E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge. And a mental health one, too!





Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism.

Fill your time with finding solutions.

No comments: