Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Monday, October 20, 2008

How BHRT Can Improve YOUR Health

B'SD

21 Tishrei 5769



The BHRT Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy summit that I advertised on this blog a few months back was a HUGE success. The good news gets better: Dr. Yaffa will hold a videoed BHRT Summit #2 from November 10-25 2008. Click on
COUNT ME IN so you can learn how to enhance your health from no less than 10 experts on hormonal health affecting:

Breast Cancer

Bone Health

Brain Function

Diabetes

Digestion

and Menopause





I recommend Dr. Yaffa's medical skills in my book.
He is effective.
His client list includes once infertile couples who became parents,
people whose thyroid or other hormonal problems resolved or became quite manageable, and people who are healthier in some other way due to Dr. Yaffa's insight and knowledge.


BUY YOUR COPY OF It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To TODAY! It's a Life Book that Helps You to Dry Your Tears and to Cope with a Medical Challenge ;^ )



To your good health,

Yojeved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life


No comments: