Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Friday, October 10, 2008

Here's How to Boost Your Brain Power. Even after a Stroke!



B'SD




11 Tishrei


STROKE recently included an interesting report from researchers at Johns Hopkins. It suggests that Ginkgo Biloba prevents cell death and more. "Our results suggest that some element or elements in ginkgo actually protect brain cells during stroke," said lead researcher Sylvain Doré, Ph.D., an associate professor in the Department of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine at Johns Hopkins.

I've experienced the healing power of Ginkgo Biloba. I've taken it regularly since my brain surgery. It clearly helped me to focus better, to improve my memory, and more back when medical professionals were skeptical of my post-surgical intellectual abilities.

If my anecdotal experience doesn't convince you of Ginkgo's healing potential, read on: "Ginkgo has long been touted for its positive effects on the brain and is even prescribed in Europe and Asia for memory loss," says Doré. "If further work confirms what we've seen, we could theoretically recommend a daily regimen of ginkgo to people at high risk of stroke as a preventive measure against brain damage."

The Ginkgo tree grows in China (there used to be several types, but Ginkgo Biloba is the only form of the tree presently known). You can buy Ginkgo Biloba pills at your local health food store.



You can learn other equally simple strategies for preserving your health in my book. BUY YOUR COPY TODAY. Then check out the "RESOURCES" section for more information about protecting your brain!

To your good health,

Yojeved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life.

No comments: