Save your sanity, time & money!


The Global Resources section of the EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge book clues readers in to solutions they could not have imagined.

Learn how to cut your medical costs,
ORGANIZE appointments & paperwork,
keep track of your medications, pack for hospital stays,
join clinical trials, manage rude relatives, doctors &
more.

Need lo-cost or free care, medication, air travel, or other necessities for patients of any age? EMPOWER Yourself is PACKED with information that patients plus loved ones need to know!

Friday, October 24, 2008

Why Chocolate is GOOD for Your Heart!


B'SD




25 Tishrei 5769




I always advocate "feeding my inner giggle." Today I just might feed yours ;^ )

One of my "Recommended Links" goes to chiropractor Dr. Reuven Rosenberg's blog, and WOW does he ever have a deliciously good post today!




NOW I know why I crave chocolate, chocolate mousse, deep dark chocolate, Cafe Hillel Kubiyot Chocolade (GAWD are they good! I even lick the powder off my plate), and why I have a reputation for having a "good heart." I've been nurturing my inner chocoholic - and it's GOOD for me! Mmmmm, I feel healthier already. Pass the hot fudge sauce, please...



Have a happy weekend and be sure to BUY MY BOOK so you can learn more yummy tips for better health and healing. Read it with a cup of hot cocoa handy. The weather's turning cold...



To your good health,

Yojeved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

1 comment:

Star Lawrence said...

You're so funny! Yes--chocolate cures mental illness, too--and could promote world peace. I mean, piece.