Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Friday, October 24, 2008

Why Chocolate is GOOD for Your Heart!


B'SD




25 Tishrei 5769




I always advocate "feeding my inner giggle." Today I just might feed yours ;^ )

One of my "Recommended Links" goes to chiropractor Dr. Reuven Rosenberg's blog, and WOW does he ever have a deliciously good post today!




NOW I know why I crave chocolate, chocolate mousse, deep dark chocolate, Cafe Hillel Kubiyot Chocolade (GAWD are they good! I even lick the powder off my plate), and why I have a reputation for having a "good heart." I've been nurturing my inner chocoholic - and it's GOOD for me! Mmmmm, I feel healthier already. Pass the hot fudge sauce, please...



Have a happy weekend and be sure to BUY MY BOOK so you can learn more yummy tips for better health and healing. Read it with a cup of hot cocoa handy. The weather's turning cold...



To your good health,

Yojeved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

1 comment:

Star Lawrence said...

You're so funny! Yes--chocolate cures mental illness, too--and could promote world peace. I mean, piece.