Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Love the Mess You're In

B'SD

24 Shvat 5769



I've received some reactions to the video I posted yesterday. "WOW" captures a lot of feelings for many people who see it.

It's fun to be appreciated, but I'm a realist. Accolades simmer down and admirers tend to forget the effect that a person or event had on them.


We humans have to
remind ourselves
from time to time of what's important in life.

I recommend that your fortify your sense of resolve by reading a powerful recent essay at the
Lazer Beams site from its "... ever-so-popular Noahide correspondent Alice Jonsson [who] tells [us] how to Love the Mess you're in."

You'll be glad you clicked on those hotlinks.



Click on



Keep reading the book to refresh your memory and your optimism.

To your good health,

Yojeved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

No comments: