Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Want Emotional Freedom?

B'SD



10 Shvat 5769


Psychiatrist Dr. Judith Orloff is a superb writer whose focus on emotional health based upon increasingly accurate intuition has greatly helped many readers of her books, let alone her clients. She actually teaches the world at large how to trust and how to improve a personal sense of intuition, one reader and one client at a time.

I've just completed my favorable book review of her newest tome, Emotional Freedom, for the book review side of my writing career.

Emotional Freedom will be released to the public in March 2009.

If you'd like to explore some basic ideas that Dr. Orloff teaches, CLICK HERE to check out her "How Emotionally Free am I?" quiz.

My own book,

It's My Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To:
A Life Book that Helps You to
Dry Your Tears
and to Cope with a Medical Challenge

coaches readers to balance their emotions with a sense of
humor, fairness and compassion
while teaching you how to tame the
emotional, physical and paperwork monsters
that medical crises can become.


Click on I'm buying Yocheved's book today! and learn a variety of psychologically sound coping strategies. Use whatever works for you.



To your good health,

Yojeved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life


No comments: