Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

One Simple Recipe for Better Health!


B'SD

8 Kislev 5770


Sprout this: People who see me live often ask for tips on how they can mimic my health-promoting habits. "Make it easy, something I can really do," they insist. " I want a healthy glow like yours!"

Here's what I tell them: One of my fast-food meals goes like this:

I buy seeds in health food shops.

I place some seeds in clean glass jars kept for this purpose, covering them with scrap cotton cloth held in place with a rubber band.

I soak the seeds in filtered water overnight.

I pour out the water into decorative plants the next morning ;^) Wait'll you see what that does for pretty blooms!

I place the jars of damp seeds at air-flow enabling angles in a cardboard box.

I cover the jars with a magazine or large envelope.

I rinse the seeds twice daily.

After repeating this process a few days,
I end up with highly nutritious,
crunchy, delicious salads!

Toss in chopped fresh tomatoes, onions, pressed garlic cloves, sea salt and the dollop of olive oil you soaked it in last night, caraway seeds fresh cranberries, raisins and/or nuts and WOW you'll dine on pure life-giving nutrition for low cost and minimal effort as I do.

My food bills are far, far lower than yours and my food-preparation efforts are minimal. My health is making doctors thing twice!

Get your adzuki bean, broccoli, mung bean, lentil, chick pea, pumpkin and other sprouty options going, then fill up on the amino acids, calcium, iron, lecithin, minerals, phosphorous, protein, Vitamins B, C, E, and other good stuff you grow on your own.


Practice until you get the sprouting right. Clean the jars after every use! Wash the cotton tops from time to time. They'll discolor from stains but that's not of concern.

Want to learn other EASY ways to help yourself to heal and maybe even prevent illness?

Buy EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge TODAY!

Yocheved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

3 comments:

Esti said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Esti said...

What does "air-flow enabling angles" mean?

Yocheved Golani said...

Esti it means positioning the jar so that air can flow into and out of the cloth cover, aerating the developing sprouts. Experiment with the process and you'll learn from experience about the effect. Bon apetit! B'tayavon!