Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Monday, February 18, 2008

Cancer. Cell Phones. And Ending Metastasis (cancer's spread). PLUS: How My Book Helps People

11 Adar Alef 5768

You already know about my dread of cell phones. But now I have more proof of the dangers involved. Especially for CHILDREN!




The editors of The American Journal of Epidemiology and scientists at Sheba Medical Center in Israel have proven my fears to be well-founded. Read on.

Heavy Cell Phone Use Linked To Cancer, Study Suggests
February 15, 2008 — A new study finds an association between heavy cell phone use and tumors of the salivary gland. Those who used a cell phone heavily on the side of the head where the tumor developed were found to ... >
full story


Scientists Discover A Control Mechanism For Metastasis
August 9, 2007 — A team of biologists, physicists and doctors has revealed a cellular mechanism that controls the movement of cells in cancer metastasis. This finding may help predict the progression of metastasis, ... >
full story

~*~*~*~

My E-mail's INBOX fills with "What a great book!" messages and my phone rings with calls from people crying because they found life-saving information in It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To. Those readers end up buying more copies for friends and relatives.

Buy your copy today. Find out why people, including medical and mental health professionals recommend It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To.



And thank you everyone for letting me know that I achieved my goal of helping others.

~*~*~*~

Suffering with a Medical Crisis?

Been there, done that, wrote a book about it, and going forward into the future.

Want to learn many more can-do healing/coping strategies?

Then read, benefit from, and tell others about

It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To.


Give someone a copy of It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To.



Order it in book stores anywhere if it’s not on the shelves.

It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To can be shipped worldwide.

Specialty editions are available for large organizations.



SAVE on large orders of It's MY Crisis! when you click https://secure.booklocker.com/booklocker/wholesale/order.php




To your good health,

Yojeved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great article.

-

Yocheved Golani said...

I appreciate positive feedback. Thanks for sharin the praise ;^ )

Yojeved