Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Cure a Brain Tumor! Prevent Falls. Cope with Metabolic Syndrome and...

29 Shvat 5768

Today's post is a potpourri of upbeat medical news. Click and enjoy the links below:





Need a Kidney Transplant? Want to Donate a Kidney and Save Someon's Life?




Get Financial, Housing, Transportation, and Other Help to Receive a Kidney




DIURETICS MOST EFFECTIVE BLOOD PRESSURE MEDICATION FOR PEOPLE WITH METABOLIC SYNDROME - Evidence Strongly Supports Diuretics as Initial Therapy, Especially in Black Patients




Don’t Tell Prominent Duke Doctor that Cancer Can’t Be Cured

Coping with Cognitive Deficits after Brain Surgery



How Brain Tumors Are Treated


On Fitness: Exercise to Prevent Falls

Integrating Age-old and Western Medicine for Patient Success



Can PHRs Actually Make You Healthier?



Skip the Tissues and Runny Nose. You Might SHAKE That Common Cold Virus to Death in the Foreseeable Future!

***&&&***&&&***



Learn Many More Coping Mechanisms When You Buy It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To



Available online, in select stores and directly from the publisher at
http://www.booklocker.com/books/3067.html

Order it in book stores anywhere if it’s not on the shelves.


It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To can be shipped worldwide.

Specialty editions are available for large organizations.

SAVE on large orders of It's MY Crisis!
https://secure.booklocker.com/booklocker/wholesale/order.php





Find out why almost 1500 votes of praise have been made for my book since December 2 2007, when the

Musella Foundation for Brain Tumor Research named It’s MY Crisis “Recommended Reading.”

You can vote for It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To on the Musella site daily.

Once you’ve read It’s MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To, vote for it at http://www.virtualtrials.com/books.cfm. I hope you choose a 9 or a 10.



To your good health,

Yojeved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found your book by accident. Yocheved, it can literally save lives! So much information in one place! So much compassion!

Give it to doctors!!!

Lori Sussman, N.J., USA

Yocheved Golani said...

Thank you for your compliment, Lori. I hope that my readers will share my book with their doctors, or present medical offices with copies for the staff.

Best, Yoji