Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Monday, February 11, 2008

Disable That Disability, and Beef up Your Wonderful Brain



5 Adar Alef 5768

Yup, I have TWO nuggets of great information for you, today.


Dr. Glen House created this classy site for anyone determined to live life to the fullest, disabilities and all:
Disaboom!



Think Your Brain Goes POOF As You Age??? Nuh-uh.

Professor Gene Cohen at George Washington University’s Center on Aging Health/Humanities has proof that (despite lots of bad press) treated well and with focused creativity, our brains IMPROVE over time. Listen to him explain at…

Keeping Your Brain Fit



Learn more about this cheery news at
http://www.gwumc.edu/cahh/about/creatres.htm,


and at

Center On Aging Health/Humanities GWU Sponsored Research Volunteer ...


Gene D. Cohen, M.D., Ph.D. is the first Director of the Center on Aging, Health & Humanities (established 1994)at George Washington University (GW) ...




Gentlemen, imagine me in a low curtsey...

I'm sure many of my readers will join me in saluting those medical professionals for their compassion, intelligence and future-oriented characters.

WHAT? What was that gripe you just grumbled at your monitor and mine?

Oh, you're sure this sugar-coated coping with disabilities fantasy is a lotta hooey? Guess again, my skeptical friends. I never before let on about my own disabilities at this blog. I can trump your despair in a blink. Literally. Stay tuned and check out a future post about the prediction made by my medical team two years ago. WOW are they swallowing their words now!

And if you absolutely need to know what I overcame, read my book. It's selling worldwide for a reason ;^ )

~*~

Suffering with a Medical Crisis?
Been there, done that, wrote a book about it, and going forward into the future

Want to learn many more can-do healing/coping strategies? Then read, benefit from, and tell others about
It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To.

Give someone a copy of It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To.

Order it in book stores anywhere if it’s not on the shelves.
It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To can be shipped worldwide.
Specialty editions are available for large organizations.

SAVE on large orders of It's MY Crisis! when you click
https://secure.booklocker.com/booklocker/wholesale/order.php

To your good health,

Yocheved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life.


No comments: