Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Friday, June 5, 2009

Did CNN Miss a Critical Point about Cutting-Edge Healthcare and Orphan Drugs?

B'SD

13 Sivan 5769


Readers, I appeal to you to do something very good for the world at large: contact CNN. Let the staff and worldwide readers there know: They need not be Priced Out of competent, curative medical care as this article indicates:

Patients Priced Out
Sufferers of rare diseases are often priced out of the drugs market because of the high cost.


Contact CNN every which way you can. People need not suffer when solutions exist for them.

Among the refences in the "Resource" section of "It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To: A Life Book that Helps You to Dry Your Tears and to Cope with a Medical Challenge" are

1) a company that refers people to worldwide practitioners of EVERY KNOWN FORM OF MEDICAL TREATMENT. What you'd call "Alternative" or "Complimentary Care" if you're minding Political Correctness protocols, AND what you'd know as standard Western medicine's cutting-edge practitioners.


(I know of ordinary people and medical practitioners whose lives were vastly improved by that one resource. It connected them with the person/s and treatment/s that added life to their endangered bodies. I even wrote a feature story about it all. You can request to purchase the story by contacting me at my journalist's E-address,
yocheved@yochevedgolani.com).

Other references in the "Resource" section of "It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To: A Life Book that Helps You to Dry Your Tears and to Cope with a Medical Challenge" include

2) Contact information for organizations that provide financial and/or other practical help in your quest for recovery and/or coping mechanisms. That sort of help can lead to acquiring or to developing the orphan drug in question, or to something else that can help the person in need.


Help someone you don't even know.
Inform the world at large of a life-saving,
quality-of-life enhancing resource
listed in
"It's MY Crisis!
And I'll Cry if I Need To
."

It truly is "A Life Book that Helps You to Dry Your Tears and to Cope with a Medical Challenge."


To worldwide, affordable medical care,

Yocheved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

No comments: