Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Two Terrific Ways to Restore Your Health!


B'SD

28 Sivan 5769






Facebookers have been referring their "friends" to this blog. So I'm going to reintroduce myself to readers new to this part of the blogosphere. Then I'm going to share 2 Terrific Ways to Restore Your Health!

Here's why your acquaintances
want you to know about
me, my book and its companion blog:

I moved to Israel in 2002, on the first Nefesh B'Nefesh plane. A week before Passover, 2005: I woke up blind and terrified to know it. I arrive at an emergency room, learn that I had been blinded by a benign brain tumor called a Petroclival Tentorial Meningioma (a benign brain tumor at the base of my skull). It's crushing all the nerves leaving my spine and entering my head.

This endangers my ability to have a heartbeat.


Doctors inform me that I'm close to death. They begin a global search for THE neurosurgeon (if such a surgeon exists) capable of removing the growth without killing me in the process.

I am brought home to wait out the search period, I pray around the clock and...

In August 2005 a neurosurgeon successfully performs emergency life-saving surgery to remove what we later learned were not 1 but 2 meningioma tumors.


Months of physical, speech and occupational therapy go by so that I can relearn how to use my arms and legs, build physical strength, and learn to speak clearly.

September 2006: I begin a healing diet plan, benefit from specific alternative healing techniques, start writing the "Crisis" book to explain to the world how I'm healing AND THEN...

I begin a new course of physical and occupational therapy to restore a sense of balance. Why? To counteract the vertigo that resulted from tumor-caused damage to my balance center and optic nerves. The vertigo is so severe that I lose my balance and suffer several broken bones within the next few years, including...


December 2007-January 2008: I lose my balance on a pedestrian walkway bypassing a highway, and suffer a crushed elbow (Hillary, I know EXACTLY how you feel!) days before New Year's 2008.

Orthopedic surgeons saving my crushed elbow observe that my other bones and muscles are comparable to those of a woman HALF my age! One of them later discussed with me how I'd accomplished that. The conversation was an eye-opener for him. He now owns a copy of my book.


My arm heals in a phenomenal Dynasplint arm brace that restretches my arm's connective tissue back to normal. BTW, I'm now Israel's only licensed marketer of Dynasplint's 40-item physical rehabilitation products line sized for infants, children and adults. See http://www.dynasplint.nl/en/

May 2009: Due to intense prayers, the alternative healing practices, and intentional optimism, I've recovered my vision (THANK YOU, G'D!!!!!!) so well that my eyeware prescription is lowered for the 12th time since the August 2005 surgery.

My former inability to walk straight, unassisted, is history. My vertigo, a result of the tumors and delayed surgery, is also resolving. Check out this photo of me making
fun of all that suffering when I dressed up as a "Boo-Boo Barbie" for Purim

And uh, my brain surgeon remarked last year that the annual MRIs are not showing much in terms of the scars of my experience. "Amazing," was all he could stammer. "Amazing." He now listens attentively when I speak of healing techniques used by the alternative healing practitioners mentioned in
"It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To: A Life Book that Helps You to Dry Your Tears and to Cope with a Medical Challenge."



Wanna be healthy? Here are 2 Terrific Ways to Achieve Your Goal:

1. Bring G'D into the details. Speak to The One Above as you would to a dear friend, the only friend who can help you (wait'll you read the part about what happened when a group of people prayed for me to heal and I didn't know about that!).

and...

2. Learn what I did in terms of natural/alternative and western medical healing therapies so you can mimic what I've done to restore my health and to even go beyond to better health than ever before.

BUY YOUR COPY OF "It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To: A Life Book that Helps You to Dry Your Tears and to Cope with a Medical Challenge" DIRECTLY FROM THE PUBLISHER, TODAY!

Thanks for visiting my blog, Facebookers. I hope you'll leave a comment by clicking the icon below ;^ )

To Your Best Health,

Yocheved Golani

Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

No comments: