Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Friday, June 5, 2009

Filling a Gap Left by Facebook: Haaretz Newspaper Mentions "It's MY Crisis!" Book

B'SD

Late-breaking news: an Israeli English-language daily has mentioned me in an article
Filling a Gap left by Facebook while referencing a website and client for whom I write.

If you wish, you can
send a supportive comment about

"It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To:
A Life Book that Helps You to
Dry Your Tears and to
Cope with a Medical Challenge"

to journalist Raphael Ahren

I hope you'll do so. Let the wider world know how the book and/or my Self-Help Coaching helped you no matter your religion or level of religiosity.



To an ever-better future,

Yojeved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

No comments: